Same concentration and performance as Pinkwater, without traceable magenta dye.
BioSolve® Clear has the identical chemistry as BioSolve Pinkwater, except it is formulated without the magenta dye used in Pinkwater. Pinkwater and Clear were developed and introduced to the market over 30 years ago, and are highly regarded for reliable performance and ease of use across a wide range of applications as a hydrocarbon mitigation agent. Like all BioSolve products, Clear is a water-based formulation of nonionic surfactants and other specialty chemicals.
Clear may be preferred in certain applications where Pinkwater’s magenta dye could interfere with hydrocarbon mitigation objectives, such as when cleaning sensitive instruments.
- BioSolve® Clear may be used in any application which uses BioSolve Pinkwater; the formulations are identical except for the magenta tracer dye.
- In certain sensitive environmental areas, a dye-free formula may be preferred
- For cleaning sensitive instruments, where residual dye may also be a concern, BioSolve® Clear is the ideal choice.
Clear contains no caustic, hydrocarbon solvent, d-limonene or any other hazardous or restricted ingredients.
Clear’s strongly lipophilic (“oil-loving”) surfactant formulation attacks hydrocarbon mitigation problems in two ways.
The Clear Advantage
- Highly lipophilic (oil-loving) formulation quickly and efficiently emulsifies a wide range oils, fuels and petrochemicals.
- Excellent vapor suppression agent for fuel odor control; forms an effective temporary barrier in the soil on contact to prevent volatilization. Typically used on active sites where maintaining a continuous barrier by using an odor control foam is impractical.
- Highly effective hard surface cleaner, leaving no residue on equipment, roadways, floors or internal surfaces in pipelines and tanks. With no residue, there are no hazardous VOCs or nuisance odors.
- Highly stable emulsion allows recovery of hydrocarbon-laden effluent from in-situ soil remediation projects as well as surface washing and tank cleaning with no hydrocarbon residue.
- Will not adversely impact wastewater treatment systems.
- Compatible with many tertiary treatment technologies.
When To Use
- As an amendment for in-situ remediation projects after pump & treat systems have become non-productive. Clear will mobilize and emulsify most hydrocarbons for aqueous recovery.
- For vapor suppression and odor control during excavating or soil mixing in contaminated soil where workers and sensitive receptors may be adversely impacted. Most frequently used during active excavation or soil mixing.
- For large and small tank and pipeline cleaning. Most frequently used for final cleaning and degassing prior to manned entry or decommissioning.
- For surface cleaning and equipment decontamination at commercial and industrial sites.
BioSolve® Clear is formulated and sold as a concentrate and is typically applied as a 2% – 6% solution.
"BioSolve® Pinkwater clearly outperformed everything else we have tried. I’m a real believer in the product."
Specialized Maintenance Services, Carylon Corporation
"We, and the customer were extremely pleased with BioSolve’s performance in quickly and permanently removing the oil and odor. We have found an excellent product in BioSolve® and intend to continue stocking and using it."
Poughkeepsie, New York
"After application [of BioSolve] odors were reduced to non-existent and no further complaints were made. Re-application of BioSolve® was also used when soil was moved or turned."
Rainbow Environmental Services Pty. Ltd.
New South Wales, Australia
"[Using BioSolve] allowed us to perform a job [tank cleaning] in a way that was environmentally safe as well as ensuring the safety of our workers. We were also able to take credit for waste minimization efforts as the job created no waste."
Bechtel Savannah River, Inc.
Aiken, South Carolina
"You guys have a unique product. Every MGP job has odor issues. It would be foolish not to
include BioSolve when submitting a bid for that work."
"I used it and the results were miraculous. The readings in ambient air went from 150 PPM to 5
PPM in less than five minutes. I was astounded."
John A. Witoshynsky, Inc
"We will use Pinkwater to clean equipment contaminated with creosote and NAPL. Simple Green is not doing the job, so we will switch to Pinkwater."
"When I heard about BioSolve I was really skeptical, but I tried it. And it worked better than they said it would. I now use BioSolve Pinkwater for small tank cleaning, spill clean-up and vapor suppression. Great product."
Los Angeles CA
|Surfactant Enhanced Aquifer Remediation|
|Aerobic Biodegradation of Impacted Soil|
Insitu Spill Remediation
Land Farming & Biopiles
UST & AST Cleaning/Degassing
MGP Site & Brownfield Remediation
Excavation in Impacted Soil
|Hydrocarbon Spill Response|