Equipment Decontamination & Degreaser
Equipment decontamination and cleaning with BioSolve® Pinkwater helps maintain equipment in good working order.
Equipment decontamination and cleaning with BioSolve® Pinkwater helps maintain equipment in good working order, reduces unnecessary exposure to hazardous materials for workers and eliminates “slipping hazards” on hard surfaces. Furthermore, cleaning with Pinkwater minimizes regulatory requirements associated with handling and disposing of caustic and hazardous solvents found in many cleaners.
BioSolve® Pinkwater is a proprietary water-based formula that aggressively “grabs” oil and grease from hard-to-clean surfaces and holds these contaminants in a stable emulsion that will not redeposit on the surface. In most situations, surfaces are free of oily residue after a single wash and rinse.
Pinkwater is used for cleaning tools and equipment decontamination at remediation sites, in refineries, on drilling rigs, following spill cleanup, and in industrial maintenance operations. Generally applied with standard pressure washing equipment. Most oil and grease build-up can be washed away on contact. For more severe contamination, a hot water system may yield better results.
"BioSolve® Pinkwater clearly outperformed everything else we have tried. I’m a real believer in the product."
Specialized Maintenance Services, Carylon Corporation
"We, and the customer were extremely pleased with BioSolve’s performance in quickly and permanently removing the oil and odor. We have found an excellent product in BioSolve® and intend to continue stocking and using it."
Poughkeepsie, New York
"After application [of BioSolve] odors were reduced to non-existent and no further complaints were made. Re-application of BioSolve® was also used when soil was moved or turned."
Rainbow Environmental Services Pty. Ltd.
New South Wales, Australia
"[Using BioSolve] allowed us to perform a job [tank cleaning] in a way that was environmentally safe as well as ensuring the safety of our workers. We were also able to take credit for waste minimization efforts as the job created no waste."
Bechtel Savannah River, Inc.
Aiken, South Carolina
"You guys have a unique product. Every MGP job has odor issues. It would be foolish not to
include BioSolve when submitting a bid for that work."
"I used it and the results were miraculous. The readings in ambient air went from 150 PPM to 5
PPM in less than five minutes. I was astounded."
John A. Witoshynsky, Inc
"We will use Pinkwater to clean equipment contaminated with creosote and NAPL. Simple Green is not doing the job, so we will switch to Pinkwater."
"When I heard about BioSolve I was really skeptical, but I tried it. And it worked better than they said it would. I now use BioSolve Pinkwater for small tank cleaning, spill clean-up and vapor suppression. Great product."
Los Angeles CA
- Remove oily or greasy residue from equipment, roadways, warehouse floors, loading docks, and more.
- Clean contamination from expensive protective gear
- Avoid use of harsh chemicals such as hydrocarbon solvents and caustic
The BioSolve® Advantage
- Water-based product: easy to use, safe for workers and gentle on the environment
- Easy to mix and apply, using standard mixing tanks and pressure washers
- Emulsifies and solubilizes oil and grease on the surface
- Leaves no oily residue on the cleaned surface
- Used in low concentrations
- Long storage life
- Prepare a working solution of Pinkwater from 2% to 6% depending on the level of contamination. Use hot water or steam for heavy or weathered contamination.
- Apply with a pressure washer (2000 – 5000 psi) protecting equipment that is sensitive to water.
- Dried, baked on oil or grease may require some scrubbing.
- May be used in industrial laundry equipment to wash PPE contaminated with hydrocarbons. For a 20-gallon capacity washer, add about 1 quart of Pinkwater.
When cleaning contaminated equipment with Pinkwater, cleaning effluent should be collected for treatment and disposal as it may contain wastes that could be classified as hazardous.
|Surfactant Enhanced Aquifer Remediation|
|Aerobic Biodegradation of Impacted Soil|
Insitu Spill Remediation
Land Farming & Biopiles
UST & AST Cleaning/Degassing
MGP Site & Brownfield Remediation
Excavation in Impacted Soil
|Hydrocarbon Spill Response|