BioSolve Pinkwater is used for cleaning/decontaminating tools and equipment at remediation sites, in refineries, on drilling rigs, following spill cleanup, and in industrial maintenance operations. Generally applied with standard pressure washing equipment. Most oil and tar build-up can be washed away on contact. For more severe contamination, use of a hot water system may yield better results.
- Remove oily or greasy residue from equipment and PPE
- Clean contamination off expensive protective gear
- For the benefit of workers and the environment, avoids use of harsh chemicals such as hydrocarbon solvents or caustic
Advantages of BioSolve Pinkwater
- Water-based product: easy to use, gentle on workers and environment
- Easy to mix and apply,using standard mixing tanks and pressure washers
- Emulsifies and solubilizes oil and grease on the surface
- Will leave no oily residue on the cleaned surface
An Information Sheet with more detailed application protocols
is available from The BioSolve Company.
Call The BioSolve for assistance in determining the volume of Pinkwater your project requires. We can deliver directly to your project site according to your work schedule.